Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A sign of the times?

I am insanely busy right now at work. Need proof? Okay, here goes:

- I arrived at work at 8:30 this morning, and couldn't even check my personal email until I got home, 20 minutes ago.
- Today I received over 50 voicemails.
- It is currently 7:20, and all I want to do is go to bed.
- Arriving home, I noticed that my stomach had been killing me for several hours. Upon reflection, I realized that this was because I had not peed since before lunchtime.
- Dinner was a beer, a handful of tortilla chips, and the last two spoonfuls of queso. Both the queso and the chips were artificially flavored. Which is kind of against my religion.

Could someone please invent a time machine and transport me to January 25, when Gala will be over? That'd be great, thanks.

No comments: