Thursday, July 20, 2006

Employment!!!

Today I accepted a full-time job. It's not the dream job, nor is it even the field I want to spend my life in. But it is a job in the arts, and it will allow me to stay in this crazy, beautiful, wonderful city without working seven days a week.

The greatest part, however, is the insurance. I've been paying for insurance since I got booted from my parents' policy. My job will be providing my insurance beginning in September, and it's AMAZING. We're talking massage is covered, people. Why? PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE!!! I can't wait for September!

The Job is the reason that tonight I will go to sleep without checking my budget seventeen times. The Job is also the reason that I am going out tomorrow to buy a suit. And new shoes. And maybe more stuff.

I love not being poor!!!

1 comment:

Mair said...

You = employed, excited.
Me = also employed, yet SO JEALOUS.

Massages?!