Thursday, September 14, 2006

Feeling Triumphant (or at least a little less stupid)

For the past week I have been attempting to help one of my donors solve an issue with her account. Now let's just be honest folks: I am a musician. I might be a moderately smart musician, but I have spent the vast majority of the past seven years playing an instrument. I don't pretend to understand the finer mechanics of accounting. I can, however, add. The frustrating part of this account has been that nothing seems to add up to any of the numbers this donor gave me. Literally, nothing. I have been feeling like a complete moron for the past several days.

Vindication is mine! Right now all of the development "big cheeses" are sitting around a computer, stumped by this poor woman's account. Just for the record, it feels SO GOOD that they are just as confused as I have been.

Score one for the flute player!

No comments: