Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saluting the second quarter-century

Today is my 26th birthday. I've never been big on my own birthday. Generally, the week prior is fraught with an extensive identity crisis and an intense evaluation of "what does it all mean?" This year was no exception, but today I feel good. Part of it is the fact that I've gotten a BAZILLION phone calls from people I love, making me feel really super special. Part of it is that I just played a concert, and it was a blast (despite a near-disaster involving a music stand). Having Jeremiah in town has been great, as is having my sister around. I'm getting ready to go here to eat with someone I really enjoy, which is always fantastic. Mmmmmmm... Coconut rice...

So, to all you beautiful people out there:

Thanks for making this the best birthday in many years. I love you all!

1 comment:

Nko said...

wow.. the menu for burma superstar looks freaking burma fantastic. mmmm....tofu...........