Monday, June 26, 2006

Enter the Alchemist Cats

It has suddenly occured to me that I have yet to introduce the Alchemist Cats.


Pierre came into my life nearly two years ago. His life began in Columbia, South Carolina, where he was found living out of a dumpster behind a bar in Five Points. He loves to have his tummy rubbed and to be held like a baby. Pierre's interests include butterflies, mozzarella cheese, and corrugated cardboard.


Puck and I met when he looked like this:

Now he looks like this:
I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to wake up one morning and he is going to suddenly be the LARGEST cat in feline history. Puck sometimes sucks on my shirt, like he's nursing. It's completely gross, but I feel so guilty for taking him away from his mom that I can't punish him.

Former Alchemist Cat, Drusilla, has moved on with her life. Like Demi Moore in that second Charlie's Angels movie, Drusilla used the Alchemist Cats to achieve her own agenda: pure, unadulterated EVIL.

3 comments:

Mair said...

So why are they called Alchemist Cats?

Abby said...

One of my elementary school students created the name. It's a long, ridiculous, and pointless story, but it stuck.

Mair said...

Blogs were made for telling long, ridiculous and pointless stories. Maybe someday when you run out of other material. ;-)